Sunday, May 24, 2009

Number 1 on TPB



















Could Lesbian Vampire Killers be worse than Death Bed?


Every now and then I would go onto TPB and check out what kind of films are on the "Top 100" list, as I find that it reflects the taste that the general internet population on the West side of the world has; sometimes there pops up several interesting indie gem that would surprise a few.

Last time I checked, the number 1 film on the Top 100 list is a movie call "Lesbian Vampire Killers". Arr... Wow... So I guess crap-fest is the new standard of good. Weirdly enough, I am almost tempted to check it out. But with the lesson that I have learned from last time, where my roommates have kidnapped and forced me to watch "Evil Bong" with them, if the title of the movie sounds bad, it usually is.

Unless Samuel L. Jackson is in it.

BTW, apparently there is a sequel coming out for Evil Bong, I guess Tommy Chong helped them roll up enough DVD sales from the first movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment