Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Man's Best Friend














Summer is here, and I have moved back home

Which means there is no more beer drinking time with my buddies... or happy hour. Parents don't like their kids drinking alcohol beverages, my folks at home are the same. I think one day I might enforce the same rule on my kids too, if I were ever to have any that is.

As the title suggest, I am talking about man's best friend. By now I am sure you have already figured out that what I am about to claim.

Beer - Man's Best Friend

Could be for woman too...
but I thought they have already picked Diamond =P

I am not encouraging drinking, I am simply stating the... well making a statement, that Beer is Man's Best Friend. I am not encouraging binge drinking either. I am simply talking about the idea of drinking A bottle of cold beer on a hot summer day, slowly sipping it while watching TV or whatever. Apparently researches have shown that binge drinking makes people feel more depress, while slow sips of beer actually makes one feels happier. Yeah that's right, now go tell your wife and kids that daddy is only drinking because he wants to feel happier, but he can only slowly sip through it instead of gulping it down, because his shrink said so.

With that being said, a beer gut must then be a sign of happiness; with gravity pulling the folds downward thus making a smiley face, who is to say it's not. So the next time you are at a beach and your fat gut is making you feel self-conscious, try to think of it as a layer of happiness. It makes ones glow, much like a pregnant lady :)

2 comments: