Saturday, May 16, 2009

I has a Flavor!!















I guess we all do; it's just a matter of finding out...
Afterall... we are what we eat right?

Since I eat so much rice... would I taste like rice?

Flavor aside, what about the smell?

Apparently I used to give off a weird meat smell when I was still living in dorm. Cheap 5 dollars calories explosion heart clotting grease squirting Pizza dinner really does give you a smell, and flavor :( No wonder the wild animals on campus love me so much... constantly being surrounded by a few squirrels are fun at times... being chased after by a mob of raccoons during a light jog at night? Not so much :(

And what about the texture? Would Chewie really be chewy? And are all Wookies just as chewy as Chewie? If so then would
the Wookies go extinct if China have won the space war and got to their planet before everyone else? I mean, a Wookie's liver has gotta have more magic mojo than a bear one right?

Food for thought, thought of food... this is what goes on in an unemployed university student's mind during the summer on a slow sat night... dang u bad econ... dang u... :(

And no I love Chewie... (those who don't will miss all good things in life and die angry) especially his liver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment