Monday, May 25, 2009

The Comeback gang









Yet another TV rant

The Fall season seems to bring a few of my fav. "casted away" TV people back on screen

Katie Cassidy (the one true and only Ruby from Supernatural!!!) is back... sadly on CW. Her presence on Supernatural had been greatly missed, and the brief appearance on Taken only to be killed doesn't do her justice. Too bad her new show is the new-gen version of Melrose Place, since most likely I am not going to watch it.

Mischa Barton's departure from The O.C. had haunted me for years, now she's finally coming back... but again on CW with a new show that is aiming for the 12~35 female demography... and again it seems like I am not going to be watching it.

Lost's pretty boy Ian Somerhalder is also back... on yet another CW (WTH CW... I hate you) show that is also intended to grab the attention of little girls... so no I guess I am not watching that either.

Last but not least... Mark Valley... the quickly killed off John Scott from Fringe and Eddie from the super awesome yet quickly cancelled Keen Eddie... is coming back with Human Target, loosely base on the DC comic... Human Target. With Tricia Helfer,
the super hot Number 6 from Battlestar Galatica, in the pilot... finally a new show that I can hardly wait for. Let hope the show won't suck or get cancelled, afterall it's going to be on FOX :(

No comments:

Post a Comment