Sunday, May 10, 2009

Deteriorating driving skill(s)















I have officially forgotten how to do parallel and backup parking... but I guess as long as I don't have to park at a mall with small car parking space during the opening week of Twilight I should be ok...

For all those that have been driving for years and are still under the age of 30, you may understand what I am talking about... or not. It seems like everything I have learned from my driving courses are long gone, replaced by years of repressed anger and the infinite possibility of the human hand signal... well maybe not so much of the latter. Apparently I am a very angry driver, or so I have been told...

Even the kid in the FAIL blog pic does his shoulder check... I only do it out of habit but never truly look at where I am checking... did I fail?

2 comments: