Friday, June 5, 2009

The Return of a Legend


















So Conan is officially done with his first week of tonight show...

I have to say his presence had been greatly missed, and his return is quite epic too. For a talk show to be uploaded onto BT and stay on top 50 on TPB's list, that has gotta be something.

Max still being there came as a little bit of a surprise, as I thought he was not coming along to LA. Kicked off with Will Ferrell and ended with Patton Oswalt (my fav. comedian) for the first week had made it even more awesome; always have the best chemistry between them.

It would be flipping and mindblowingly awesome to see Craig Ferguson as a guest on Conan at some point, as I have learned from the past that Conan+Craig = LOLoverload. Too bad Mr. Ferguson is still working for CBS as a follow up to Letterman :(

I guess at least Ferguson is not fighting head to head with Conan anymore... so now I can watch one without missing the other :)

Return of Conan with a 1 hr earlier timeslot = can watch it religiously again :)

3 comments: